Monday 24 February 2014

Vintage Pattern Pledge



A sewing pledge.

During 2014, I Jennifer Catherine Shaw of Jennifer's Sewing Space pledge to make at least 2 vintage patterns.

eeeep! I'm gonna make up some vintage patterns this year!

The two I have in mind are two simplicity patterns which I picked up at a steal the other week...






An awesome 1950's dress - I have grand plans for view B





And a  40's Dress. I saw some great liberty fabric which I'm gonna use for view A.

I picked these up with no real timescale planned. I'm still building up a collection of stuff so I thought 'why not?' and now I have found the challenge, they have gone right in at the top of my to do list...

Check out the button on the side for more info...


JCS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to drop me a wee message :-)